These bib shorts are here to upgrade your cycling, offering the ideal balance between compression and flexibility, and featuring technical details that make these a joy to wear.
- New silicone leg grippers that are gentle on the skin, and keep the shorts from rolling up as you ride.
- Flatlock seams move smoothly against your skin to deliver a comfortable, chafe-free fit.
- The innovative Belgian chamois is breathable and sweat-absorbing, soft and comfortable. It has the perfect density to absorb the impact of riding, so you can stay comfortable even on long rides.
- Reflective MBO logo on the thigh increases visibility and helps keep you safe.
- Seamless and breathable bib straps that keep their shape after multiple wears and stretching.
- Ideal for use in temperatures of 22-35℃
These are engineered for everyday use and are also perfect for competitive, fast-paced training days.
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not use softener
Do not dry clean
Do not soak
40% off replacement items if they get damaged in a crash.
If you lose weight through training, get 40% off a smaller size of the same style.
Free shipping and returns
Worldwide free shipping on orders over $100 CAD. Free returns within North America.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
TLD is not liable for any local import duties or taxes
You may also like
Join our premium Nitro tier to get the most value from your membership. Enjoy up to 30 rides per month (with something suitable for every riding level), exclusive discounts with our retail partners, and much more!
If you want to improve your cycling quickly and effectively, follow our 'Final Form' guide - designed to build you up so you can unlock your cycling abilities and become a confident (and very competent) rider.
who we are
We believe everyone has the potential to ride faster and climb faster - and that we can achieve more together.
We're the ride-or-die crew that will push you farther and pull you faster. We welcome cyclists at every level to join us!