When I was a kid, my family didn't have a VW Camper bus; we just weren't that cool. But we did have family friends whose patriarch surfed, played the banjo, rebuilt vintage motorcycles — and yeah they had one. So we borrowed theirs for one epic camping trip and I have vivid memories of sleeping in the pop-up roof tent gazing at the stars. I also remember the van had these mesh stash pouches everywhere; the back of the seats, on the doors, in the cabinets, etc.
With all this in mind, we created the Camper Cargo Bib Shorts. They have enough space for your phone, wallet, and a spare tube in each of their 4 pockets. And we even drew camping badges on the straps — so Wes Anderson, if you ever considered taking up gravel we've got you covered. The perfect companion for your next adventure.
Made in Italy with premium Italian fabric:
- Miti Italian fabrics with a Gallio long distance pad.
- Iconic Camper Bus reflective heat transfer on each side.
- O logo gold reflective heat transfer on back.
- 10.5 inch (27cm) inseam.
- Four huge secure pockets, each enough for an XL phone and wallet
- Extra breathability, durability, compression.
- Gently compressive fabric offers elastic support
- Lay-flat woven straps
- Moisture-wicking and highly breathable
- UPF 50+
- Leg cuffs with silicone gripper ensure fit without pinch
- Retro-reflective heat transfers
- Sustainably manufactured, Bluesign® and Oeko-Tex approved
Made in Tuscany, Italy.
Join our premium Nitro tier to get the mot value from your membership. Enjoy up to 9 rides per week (with something suitable for every riding level), exclusive discounts with our retail partners, and much more!
If you want to improve your cycling quickly and effectively, follow our 'Final Form' guide - designed to build you up so you can unlock your cycling abilities and become a confident (and very competent) rider.
who we are
We believe everyone has the potential to ride faster and climb faster - and that we can achieve more together.
We're the ride-or-die crew that will push you farther and pull you faster. We welcome cyclists at every level to join us!