This singlet is made from lightweight mesh fabric, and it sits close to the skin. This allows the soft mesh fabric to work its wicking magic, pulling moisture and sweat away, optimizing your body’s natural temperature regulation. It is the perfect piece to wear against your skin as part of a layering system to keep you comfortable on both warm and cold days.
- Perfect for use in temperatures of 15-30℃
- Offers next-to-skin comfort that many jerseys don’t provide, reducing friction and skin irritation.
- This sleeveless cycling undershirt is made of Italian ultra-light fabric, only 80 g/m2
- Extremely breathable mesh fabric offers an extra layer of sun protection.
- Open weave structure allows maximum ventilation with your jersey unzipped on a sweltering summer climb.
- The soft fabric wicks sweat away from your body as you work hard on the climb, ensuring you’re not wet-through and prone to chills on the descent.
- Lightweight open mesh construction offers enhanced moisture wicking performance, ensuring you don't overheat on hot days.
- Can also be worn in the changeable conditions of autumn and spring and adapted to changing temperatures and weather conditions.
We designed this base layer to help with temperature regulation, keeping you dry and comfortable on summer cycling adventures - so you can push yourself further and keep improving!
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not use softener
Do not dry clean
Do not soak
40% off replacement items if they get damaged in a crash.
If you lose weight through training, get 40% off a smaller size of the same style.
Free shipping and returns
Worldwide free shipping on orders over $100 CAD. Free returns within North America.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
TLD is not liable for any local import duties or taxes
You may also like
Join our premium Nitro tier to get the most value from your membership. Enjoy up to 30 rides per month (with something suitable for every riding level), exclusive discounts with our retail partners, and much more!
If you want to improve your cycling quickly and effectively, follow our 'Final Form' guide - designed to build you up so you can unlock your cycling abilities and become a confident (and very competent) rider.
who we are
We believe everyone has the potential to ride faster and climb faster - and that we can achieve more together.
We're the ride-or-die crew that will push you farther and pull you faster. We welcome cyclists at every level to join us!