A base layer is a humble yet foundational part of your kit. Especially important when the temperature drops, your base layer keeps your core warm and dry.
- Insulating power reduces the risk of you feeling clammy or catching a chill.
- The material is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, keeping you comfortable and dry.
- It sits close to the skin, making it comfortable when you're working hard and sweating buckets, as it will wick sweat away from your body effectively.
- A tight fit is also less prone to rubbing or chafing, letting you ride on in comfort.
- The long sleeves keep blood flowing through your arms and onto your hands, which helps to keep this vital extremity warm and protected from the chill.
- Long sleeve base layers pair well with a jacket or long sleeve jersey in colder seasons.
Some people say there’s no such thing as bad weather, just unsuitable clothing. Having the right base layer makes all the difference in being able to enjoy your rides, no matter the season.
Join our premium Nitro tier to get the most value from your membership. Enjoy up to 30 rides per month (with something suitable for every riding level), exclusive discounts with our retail partners, and much more!
If you want to improve your cycling quickly and effectively, follow our 'Final Form' guide - designed to build you up so you can unlock your cycling abilities and become a confident (and very competent) rider.
who we are
We believe everyone has the potential to ride faster and climb faster - and that we can achieve more together.
We're the ride-or-die crew that will push you farther and pull you faster. We welcome cyclists at every level to join us!