2022 Ride for Ovarian Cancer - by TLD
Join The Last Drop Cycling Club in our first year supporting Bianca Hayes and OV Gang to raise $1 million for her second ride across Canada and attempt at the Guinness Record for fastest female trans Canada ride!
The OV Gang Ride for Ovarian Cancer marks its first year with a "ride anywhere" format, but has specific riding challenges that will take place wherever you are, on April 2nd, 2022. All donations going to Ovarian Cancer Canada and the BC Cancer Foundation.
NEW REGISTRATION FOR SOLO RIDERS, TEAMS AND VOLUNTEERS!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE OR JOIN THE TEAM
The options for individual riders are the following:
The fundraising goal for individuals is $570 per rider
- 5700km - collective distance amongst your club
- Fundraising goal for teams/clubs is $5700 per group
Prizes available for top fundraisers
- First place - $1000 Custom Team kit credit by MBO Cycling
- Second place - $500 Custom Team kit credit by MBO Cycling
- Third place - $500 8west Clinic Gift Card
By Solo Rider
- First place - 1 FREE Custom kit by MBO Cycling
- Second place - 1 FREE bike ceramic coating by Speed Projects Laboratory
- Third place - FREE bike fitting by E/C Physiotherapy
JOIN THE OV GANG STRAVA CLUB
Our Ride Leader Bianca Hayes currently holds the title of fastest female, but is going for all the glory as fastest female as recorded by the Guinness World Record in her second attempt this year. More than that, she has a deep and powerful story of how she came to this place where she is, inspired by the tragedy of losing her sister Katrina to ovarian cancer. Read more about Bianca here → https://www.biancahayes.com/about-me
In 2022 Bianca will ride from Vancouver's City Hall to Halifax City Hall, crossing the country and 5713 kms over 15 days. The Last Drop is proud to support Bianca and raise awareness for Ovarian Cancer research to save the lives of more women like Katrina. Bianca runs our regular zone 2 sessions for endurance riding. Come out for a spin and meet this world class athlete!
REGISTER TO RIDE AND FUNDRAISE HERE!
Bianca Hayes - 2022 Ovarian Ride Teaser from The Coconut Creative on Vimeo.